MySurgeon is the only synchronized web portal that lets operating room professionals create, edit, save, update and share their surgeon’s contact information, preferences and procedures. MySurgeon is wholly-owned by Mederi Services LLC, the largest medical billing company in the country specializing in surgical reimbursement.
- Create, edit, update, save and access their surgeons’ contact information, surgical preferences during procedures in real-time
- Capture surgical instruments photos on the back table or Mayo Stand directly from the app or upload from the Gallery
- Share via text or email all of their surgeons’ information, preferences and procedures from within the app to colleagues
- Create, save and schedule appointments as well as write detailed notes in the Journal Tab
- Export appointments to the users’ default calendar on their mobile device
- Enter procedure codes, if known, to check their payability (Surgical Assistants)
- Add, delete, clone or link any procedures and surgeons
- Sample Procedures available, download and modify as needed
- Search any information saved within the app using keyword search
- Access and manage MySurgeon through the website portal that syncs with the app in real-time (i.e. surgical assistants, CSFA, OPA-C, operating room nurses, surgical technologists, physician assistants, anesthesiologists, surgical residents, etc.)
- And many more features that help OR and surgical professionals perform their job better
If you have any procedures you would like to share and see in the sample procedures, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add them to the list.
If you need a sample procedure that isn't listed send us an email and email@example.com and we may be able to add to the list since we have a large amount of samples already.